WNCC welcomes International students!
Follow this checklist to get on your way, so you can start here!
- Research WNCC and its academic programs.
- Email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know you are interested in attending WNCC.
- Complete the International Student Admissions Application.
- Send official high school or GED transcript, translated into English.
- Provide proof of financial support for $11,800 U.S. dollars (bank statement, letter from bank, etc.).
- Send $150 for your application fee. You can send the funds by logging in at peerTransfer.
- Complete the housing contract (if you will live off-campus, please contact the registrar).
- Register for the NelNet automatic payment plan.
- Optional: Send TOEFL score (500 written; 61 Internet-based) or equivalent.
- If you are a non-native English speaker and did not submit a TOEFL score, you will be tested upon arrival to determine language proficiency, and based on the results, you may be required to take an ESL course on the Scottsbluff campus.
- Attend a special International Student Orientation(ISO) which begins August 11, 2014.
- Meet with your academic advisor, register for classes, and buy your books.
- Attend the New Student Orientation (NSO) that all new students participate in prior to classes beginning.
If you will be requesting Disability Services accommodations please contact the Disability Services Officer, Norm Stephenson by phone, 308.635.6090 or 308.635.6050, or email email@example.com. You may also want to visit the WNCC Disability Services website for additional information.