WNCC welcomes International students!
Follow this checklist to get on your way, so you can start here!
- Research WNCC and its academic programs.
- Email the Registrar at email@example.com to let him know you are interested in attending WNCC.
- Complete the International Student Admissions Application.
- Send official high school or GED transcript, translated into English.
- Provide proof of financial support for $11,800 U.S. dollars (bank statement, letter from bank, etc.).
- Send $150 for your application fee. You can send the funds by logging in at peerTransfer.
- Complete the housing contract (if applicable).
- Register for the NelNet automatic payment plan.
- Optional: Send TOEFL score (500 written; 61 Internet-based) or equivalent.
- If you are a non-native English speaker and did not submit a TOEFL score, you will attend a two week ESL Institute held on the Scottsbluff Campus at the beginning of August.
- Attend a special International New Student Orientation(INSO) the week before classes begin in August.
- Complete the eCompass test at the ESL Institute or during International New Student Orientation.
- Meet with your academic advisor, register for classes, and buy your books.
- Attend the New Student Orientation (NSO) that all new students participate in prior to classes beginning.
If you will be requesting Disability Services accommodations please contact the Disability Services Officer, Norm Stephenson by phone, 308.635.6090 or 308.635.6050, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also want to visit the WNCC Disability Services website for additional information.