Become an international student at WNCC!
Who can become a student?
To qualify as an F-1 international student, there are a few things you need to do:
- Be a high school or secondary school graduate.
- Have sufficient money to support yourself for one school year.
WNCC Estimates you will need $14,462 to cover everything for one full school year.
- Read, write, and speak some English.
For score requirements and more details, please go to the page, English at WNCC.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall, 2017. The deadline to submit your completed application and all supporting documents is June 1st.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your secondary school transcripts, diploma, or exit exam.
- Copy of a bank statement showing at least $14,462 USD or equivalent is available. If the bank statement is not in your name, you must also include a Sponsor Statement from the owner of the bank account.
- Copy of your English score results (if English is not your first language).
- Accepted tests and requirements can be found here: English at WNCC
- Complete and save the PDF application. You can use Adobe Acrobat (free) if you do not have a PDF reader..
- We created a video to help you.
Send Your Application Packet
- Send your documents and application using our secure document system: https://docsafe.wncc.edu/filedrop/INTNL
- Please send all of your documents in the same message. Applications will not be reviewed until they are
Here are some helpful links.
Study in the States
This easy to use site has answers to all of your questions about studying in the United States.
This is a US government program with offices all over the world to help you become a student. Click on the link to find your nearest EducationUSA office and for other great resources.
NAFSA for Students
Has some guidance and information on Financial Aid and a few other topics.