Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain my grades or tuition information to submit for tuition reimbursement?
Use the Portal Instructions to learn how to login to your WNCC Portal to obtain grades and tuition as well as other information about your enrollment at WNCC.
How do you drop a class?
If you need to drop, please follow the steps outlined below to complete the appropriate paperwork. WNCC must have a signed drop sheet on file to complete your drop.
- Contact your academic advisor.
- You must complete a drop form or you will be charged for the class.
- Fill in all information on the form.
- Identify the section you would like to drop .
- Send an email message to your instructor, indicating that you have the form and wish to drop the class. Ask the instructor to send an email message to the registrar's office verifying the drop. Please ask your instructor to include the last date you attended (not the date you dropped) and your grade in the email message.
- Fax the form, with your written signature to Student Services at 308.635.6732 for processing.
- Copies of schedule/bills are available in MyWNCC Portal. Nelnet payment plans are automatically updated with changes.
- Please note: The form must be returned within published deadlines to be accepted. Dropped course(s) may affect student Financial Aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for further information. Withdrawal from courses does not release a student from financial liability.
Where do I find out more about my rights related to privacy and the release of my educational record?