Student Success Scholarship
Recipients of the Scholarship for Success receive $500 per semester, renewable for a total of four consecutive semesters.
Up to five $1,000 scholarships in each of the following programs may be awarded each year:
- Aviation Maintenance
- Early Childhood Education
- Foreign Language
- Health Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Research (Pre)
- Medicine (Pre)
- be a graduating high school senior or recent GED graduate within the past year
- be a U.S. citizen and attend WNCC full time
- have a minimum 2.85 cumulative high school GPA and a minimum composite score of 22 on the ACT to qualify (if student did not take the ACT, results of an eCompass test will be used to determine eligibility)
- enroll in 12 or more credits per semester
- provide an unofficial transcript and a copy of their ACT scores to the admissions director
- complete and submit the online WNCC Admissions Application
Recipients who maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher each semester are eligible to receive the award the following semester.
The deadline for the Scholarship for Success is June 1 for a fall semester start.